BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

There is a foot note of "unless allowed by a special rule" yes? Im thinking Ymgarls!

Quote Originally Posted by Guidebot View Post
    Can confirm NO assault if arriving from reserves including outflank. Restriction not in Outflank USR, but outflank USR says otherwise exactly as per arriving form reserves, and restriction is in reserves.
    So there is no override of the restriction in the Outflank description, gotcha. That explains the confusion on the boards. Thanks for the quick answer, even if it is not the one my poor genestealers wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by jifel View Post
    There is a foot note of "unless allowed by a special rule" yes? Im thinking Ymgarls!
    Your wording is close enough for now. Yes, Ymgarls + Vanguard can still play.

What happens to infantry in a vehicle that is destroyed? I know that for flyers they all take a S10 hit. What about ground vehicles? Does wrecked have a different effect than explodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    What happens to infantry in a vehicle that is destroyed? I know that for flyers they all take a S10 hit. What about ground vehicles? Does wrecked have a different effect than explodes?
    wrecked you get out safely, are placed within 3" and take a pinning test
    explode result causes a str 4 ap- hit on everyone, models are placed where vehicle was (also place a crater) and then take a pinning test

Quote Originally Posted by chizal View Post
    wrecked you get out safely, are placed within 3" and take a pinning test
    explode result causes a str 4 ap- hit on everyone, models are placed where vehicle was (also place a crater) and then take a pinning test
    This, no mention of crater that I could see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidebot View Post
    This, no mention of crater that I could see though.
    you can choose scattered wreckage (area terrain) or a crater of the same size as the vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by chizal View Post
    you can choose scattered wreckage (area terrain) or a crater of the same size as the vehicle
    Right you are sorry I was on the wrong page.

More confirmation questions... is fleet roll "one OR MORE" dice on run and charge? Ie, I roll a 6 and 1 on my charge and needed an 8, I can choose to reroll only the 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodiless View Post
    More confirmation questions... is fleet roll "one OR MORE" dice on run and charge? Ie, I roll a 6 and 1 on my charge and needed an 8, I can choose to reroll only the 1?
    Its only one. So you could choose the 1 but not the 6 as well.

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast