BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

If FW update their flier book as expected, I can see Remora drones being quite good. 6 shots at BS3, S5 2 seeker missiles and networked markerlight. With a Stealth field, and only being hit on 6's....would make them quite hard
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    If FW update their flier book as expected, I can see Remora drones being quite good. 6 shots at BS3, S5 2 seeker missiles and networked markerlight. With a Stealth field, and only being hit on 6's....would make them quite hard
    What Tau need is Good GW stuff, not good FW stuff. I want stuff I can use in tournaments and against all players. not stuff with permission.
    For the Greater good.

Chapter-Master

I want broadsides to have an option like the Mortis Contemptor...stationary and gain AA :P
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    I want broadsides to have an option like the Mortis Contemptor...stationary and gain AA :P
    That sounds like a perfect fit for their advance stabilizer system... grant slow & purposeful or remain stationary to get AA.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rudog View Post
    That sounds like a perfect fit for their advance stabilizer system... grant slow & purposeful or remain stationary to get AA.
    Would prefer it to say, Counts as using its own BS for all purposes, would make overwatch nasty
    For the Greater good.

Veteran-Sergeant

hopefully stealth suits will actually get stealth, or stealth AND shroud!!! has there ever been a USR given to a unit in an FAQ??

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarcissist View Post
    hopefully stealth suits will actually get stealth, or stealth AND shroud!!! has there ever been a USR given to a unit in an FAQ??
    No idea, but since third we havn't had such a drastic change. And I started playing in third. second to third I don't think the internet existed in the way to make FAQ easily available.

So it is possible.

I found it interesting this months white dwarf featured Tau in it, especially with my store manager spouting stuff about them dropping Tau, then again he said You need to buy codex grey knights to play the SoB white dwarf dex. So I trust him as much as I trust Warseer.
    For the Greater good.

Battle-Brother

Well the forge world stuf would be a fine addition. Alot of it is 40k approved now but gw needs to makw that clearer. They put it in a white dwarf and i think online. But that doesn't count for some reason. They need to put that forgre world models with the 40k approved stamp are ok for normal 40k in the brb or people will always do the whole "needs permission" thing.
    But yeah besides fw haveing stuff gw still needs tpriduce somethig for them.

Battle-Brother

Getting back to tactics. I think kroot have mayne some new avenues of use. By that i mean people mivht acctually use krootox and their 48" rapid fire gun (it is 48 right? Dont have rule book with me). Could have a nice shooting bubble wrap of kroot followed by a layer of fw followed by broad sides. For a mean layer cake of shooty.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarkLord View Post
    Getting back to tactics. I think kroot have mayne some new avenues of use. By that i mean people mivht acctually use krootox and their 48" rapid fire gun (it is 48 right? Dont have rule book with me). Could have a nice shooting bubble wrap of kroot followed by a layer of fw followed by broad sides. For a mean layer cake of shooty.
    kroot gun is 48" and is basically a rapid fire Autocannon which is good.
    For the Greater good.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast