BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Saw this tidbit on the escapist "There's a big picture with an illustrtion of lots of interesting-looking minor Xenos races. However none are identified by name." Now I'm veryyyy interested!
    I'm assuming you mean this one?

Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Me like Hrud. :3
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

Oh, the Hrud got his tail back! I am pleased.

Ahahaha that depiction of the hrud is getting itself thoroughly ignored. Rat-tail and knees? No thanks.

Cute that they still have the Ambull in the "minor xenos group-shot" after all these years.

I do like the "tentacle-frog-fish" in the bottom right, fun design.

The big lad on the far left reminds me of Zoats. Hmmm.

Winged one on the right could be one of those Caradochians?

The bearded one below the Ambull looks veryyyyy much like that piece of Demiurg concept art that was floating around.

Wonder what the one in the centre swinging around the world's most terrifying vibrator is.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 07-02-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Chapter-Master

Now that's more like it.

I like the one on the bottom right the best as it looks like the only one to be legless. I can see what looks a Demiurg, Zoat, Hrud (sad they ignored the Xenology depiction). I'd agree with the Rev that the winged thing is probably a Caradochian. I like the armoured arachnid type thing too.

Pure speculation : Thing in the middle, for some reason screams "chaos alien" to me (?). The one with the fat frog-like face on the middle right for some reason screams "Thexian" as it looks like some kind of alien you'd trade weapons with. Shame theres no Enslaver, but guess you can't have it all :P
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 07-02-2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Brother-Captain

I want to know more about the robotic military spider with the missile launcher. Why is he hanging out with the space jackhammer guy? What does he do? Does he speak in raptor?

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Now that's more like it.
    Pure speculation : Thing in the middle, for some reason screams "chaos alien" to me (?). The one with the fat frog-like face on the middle right for some reason screams "Thexian" as it looks like some kind of alien you'd trade weapons with. Shame theres no Enslaver, but guess you can't have it all :P
    Hmmm, that feels right. Plus, think about how it could transform from looking kinda goofy into its "terrible combat form", that sunken head elongating into something more draconic, a thick neck pushing it outwards and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Why is he hanging out with the space jackhammer guy?
    Xenos BDSM dungeon.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    =

Winged one on the right could be one of those Caradochians?
    Are those the ones from Star Trek or the ones with a reality TV show?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Bat guy is clearly the classiest xenos as he's the only one horrified Steve is walking around with a sex toy in public.

isnt that a sort of slann in the picture. Compare with wfb images it looks v v similar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234