BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldar in 6th

I wonder why the FAQ missed singing spears cos now they are much better for stabbing tanks, then your average witchblade, technically the FAQ does not directly define them as being fleshbane and armourbane.

Also i am left to assume Prince Yriels Spear of Twilight is still nasty as hell in close combat, not sure what its AP is in regards to dmg pen rolls on vehicles.

Harlequins got a huge buff! Changing the Veil of Tears entry as per the Faq we get this:
    A Shadowseer is a psyker and always has the Veil of Tears psychic power. The Shadowseer, and all the models in her unit, have hte Stealth and Shrouded special rules.

Any enemy unit wishing to target the Shadowseer or the unit she is with must roll 2D6x2. This is their spotting distance in inches.

If the models are not within spotting range, they may not fire that turn. The Shadowseer and her unit can always be ignored by the enemy for the purposes of determining target priority.
    So they get spotting distance AND a perpetual 3+ to their cover save, meaning 4+ even in the open. 4+ save against overwatch shooting, even tempaltes only do D3 hits so their 5++ will help them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hmm wow, i must have misread the FAQ i thought they meant second and third paragraphs.

Given how often you can get night fighting in the new missions i wonder if they stack i think it was FAQ a while ago but its not in the latest one.

Hmm, model a hekatrix to have a power axe... 4++, gets look out sir aaagh! saves should keep er alive at I1, slaps the lesser races around at S5 AP2, cheaper than an agoniser.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Wow thats insanity concerning the Harlequins. The more I see of the rules (my book hasn't arrived yet) the more I think mixed mech/foot lists or even just foot lists are becoming increasingly interesting.

Yep, though our falcons and wave serpents are improved too, being able to move 12" and fire two weapons at full BS.

Any idea how lazer lances work now ?

I was talking with a friend and i was not sure if they are power lances now which means they lose the str 6on the charge ?

But the profile for shooting them is the same

Chapter-Master

No, quicksilver does not make TH go at I1. Banshee masks override everything that reduces you to I1, but they do not override things that set you at a flat value of I1 like a TH does. Or at least thats the ruling for quicksilver which works just like banshee masks.
    Where is this ruling for quicksilver?

I couldn't find it in the GK FAQ and I've been playing against tons of GK players who smack me at S10 I10 with their hammers because of QS.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Harlequins got a huge buff! Changing the Veil of Tears entry as per the Faq we get this:

So they get spotting distance AND a perpetual 3+ to their cover save, meaning 4+ even in the open. 4+ save against overwatch shooting, even tempaltes only do D3 hits so their 5++ will help them.
    Expect to see this FAQ FAQ'd. It makes more sense that they really did mean 2nd and 3rd paragraphs. Why delete "The Shadowseer uses her powers to confuse and terrify her foe"?

Chapter-Master

Mastery 1? Thank GW, you almost made te rules match the fluff....but couldn't have that now could you

Picking up my book tomorrow! looking forward to things.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast