BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nope, all the legs are quite different. It is subtle but that is what makes the Eldar so nifty aesthetically. I mean GW could still do it but it would be a blow to the overall look of the Eldar, and as Jes Goodwin is head of the plastics department I can't see him doing it unless he can find a way to do so without sacrificing the aeshetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    So there's no way they could do similar legs and then change up the torsos? I mean, I'm clearly not as familiar with the models as you, but it appeared on the GW site that it could be a potential.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Regardless, I'm sure we'll have another gorgeous summer here in San Diego (Oh, wait...that's just like every other day!!

I predict July will see the release of codex: adeptus mechanicus.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by gendoikari87 View Post
    I predict July will see the release of codex: adeptus mechanicus.
    Like Reecius said in his article. The Allies rule can really open up options for White Dwarf sub armies, like Adeptus Mechanicus. A simple WD army list, perhaps with few options (like my beloved Sisters of Battle) that may not be super strong on their own, but instead intended to compliment another army.

I hope GW does do this, and also releases a full Sisters Codex!!
    I think it can bring a lot to the hobby and make the game fun and whimsical again. Tournaments can always disallow certain WD lists based on crazy combos or other factors.

I want new Chaos stuff...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

It looks like I have a summer of painting Blood Angels ahead of me. I've been a Tyrnaid player for all of Vth and I think it's time to take a walk on the power armor side.

I was also considering building a Blood Angel air force. Three Storm Ravens plus a GK Storm Raven via allies...
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    I was also considering building a Blood Angel air force. Three Storm Ravens plus a GK Storm Raven via allies...
    *cue Flight of the Valkyrie*
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

Games Day Chicago, end of next month. Can't wait to get that 2nd Ed Space Maureen Captain.

More hot, hot Stormwall/Nemo3 action as we get the workplace Warmachine/Hordes group in gear.

Getting in some 6th Ed games with my Aurora Chapter before August rolls around and brings my synapses back to Chaos Space Marines (and Traitor Guard allies!), followed by September's boxed set release.

Gen Conning it up, and getting an early copy of the IKRPG core book at all costs. Seriously. I'll leave a smoldering heap of ruined mortal flesh in my wake if it comes down to it. Don't test me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12