BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fearless - 6E

Of course the French know nothing of Fearless....

I kid I kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    Of course the French know nothing of Fearless....

I kid I kid!
    LOL

Excuse-me to practice a reasoned, coherent and responsible heroism. Modern in sum.
    - Fereus the Scourge

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    As I said:
    Bad Ork and Tyranid players. Who in their right mind exposes 12 guants and a tervigon to assault marines.
    So I guess orks and nidz should just never get charged at all.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Librarian

Yeah, I cannot begin to say how happy this change makes me, I cannot begin to tell you how I had to avoid multicharging, or the fact that I would lose whole squads by only losing half of them. It was so frustratingly stupid, but now its gone, mwahahahahahahahaa.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

For Orks the loss of No Retreat is great. But the loss of +1 I from Furious Charge is horrible.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Not being able to Go To Ground to tough for Daemons.

But the loss of No Retreat is an okay price to pay.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    So I guess orks and nidz should just never get charged at all.
    There is a difference. Your example is an extreme. Who in their right mind would allow you to multi charge like that! That's getting caught with your pants down.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    There is a difference. Your example is an extreme. Who in their right mind would allow you to multi charge like that! That's getting caught with your pants down.
    And your original point was pointless, how should it catch you with your pants down. Why should a unit that didnt get touched in assault take any wounds from another squad that died. It makes no logical sense. What, the tervigon is going to stay OUT of the assault where it can get shot instead? Oftentimes you just charge in to get into combat so you dont end up getting shot to death.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mirumoto Hijiko View Post
    I have an issue with Fearless, coming from my French Rulebook. It adds a last sentence from nowhere: “Fearless models cannot have a better cover save of 5+”!

I wonder where does this come from, as the original version doesn’t make reference to cover save (apart from the inability to Go to Ground). I do hope that the English version is the correct one, or it will the bane of Tyranids and Orks players, and pretty nasty for Cultist Chaos Space Marine.

Any ideas? How is this rule edited in others languages?
    Godd news, the first 6 ed french FAQ remove this issue of no cover save better than 5+ for Fearless models
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2440239a_FAQ_Livre_de_R%C3%A8gles_40k_6%C3%A9d_ve rsion_0.0_-_juillet_2012[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12