So as it seems like GW is making strides to have WD be more a supplementary magazine in the future, with rule changes and unit and fortification addtions, what do you think needs to be/should be added so that we have additional terrain pieces? I'd personally love to see some Race specific terrain pieces, and after talking to a buddy about how unplayable the Tyranids presently seem to be, they're the first ones that crossed my mind:

Spawning Pool
I have no idea what the point costs should be, but I imagine 1/3 to 1/2 of what a Tervigon costs would be appropriate. You'd be able to spank termagaunts from this bad boy every turn. I'm thinking 2D6 worth.

Eldar Web Gate
Eldar units could enter from these pieces of terrain for their deep strike/reserve entry. I think it would be hella fluffy and I can't imagine making it would be too hard.

Those were the two I had off the top of my head in terms of fortifications.

My buddy also mentioned that the Nids had a real problem dealing with fliers because of their lack of firepower able to bring down a plane. I don't think they should have things to shoot at planes. You know what they should have? Swarms of flying things ALA Pitch Black that can just eff up things in the air via swarm attacking. I think this would be incredibly cool to see as an add-on unit to the "Nids. It would be fluffy and would supplement their present weakness. Then, it would give them another unit to make the swoop attack, which I think has the potential to be one of the most cinematic things in the game.

Would love to hear your thoughts on ideas that could make good, fluffy, cinematic addtions to the game!