BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
    I just had mine shipped today, and I ordered on the 22nd (in Canada, as GW is UK it was the 23rd there). On top of that I ordered all of 20 mins after the advanced orders even came up. So I guess us scrubs who had to order online and not have it delivered to a store have to wait.
    Damnit, I'm in the same boat as you.

Just got a tracking number which indicates the 'estimated' delivery date of my book is the 4th of July, now. :/
    Not pleased. But what can you do?
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chaplain

Mine shipped on the 25th but is still enroute.
    No surprise here though. It always sucks shipping to APO AE addresses.Can't wait to get ahold of my 6th edition book, just trying to be patient.
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by sangrail777 View Post
    Mine shipped on the 25th but is still enroute.
    No surprise here though. It always sucks shipping to APO AE addresses.Can't wait to get ahold of my 6th edition book, just trying to be patient.
    No doubt; give me your DoDAAC and I will track it in IGC.

//thank you for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
    I called GW today to get tracking information for my Gamer's Edition preorder from the 23rd. I was informed that there were too many packages for them all to fit in the delivery trucks on Friday so many(like thousands) of the advance orders were not going to be shipped until today. I still haven't received tracking information so I don't know if mine is on the way yet or not.

There are no words for how I'm feeling at the moment.
    I was informed last week that due to an error, I won't get my copy of collector's edition for two weeks. Not greatly concerned, in all honesty.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

I wanted the Gamer's Edition but it had sold out. So I got the basic edition, from Gifts for Geeks. I also ordered the Psycher Cards, Tape Measure and all the Dice. Got a parcel on Saturday with my rulebook and cards, and a handwritten letter saying that the rest will come later.

I'm happy, and recommend Gifts for Geeks completely.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

I called GW to get an update on my 'Ultimate' package. They haven't shipped yet. There are some 'surprise goodies' they are including that didn't arrive from the UK until today.

Veteran-Sergeant

Still not shipped. Today's excuse was that some of the Gamer's Editions were missing dice so they had to open each one to check for dice. I'm not buying it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12