BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Flakk Missiles

Just build some scenic bases and say the wall is an invisible forcefield.

That is my explanation for Land Raiders having a dozer blade as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I can't think of how to make Eldar defence lines.
    get a bunch of marines or guard and make dead body barricades.

Hah! Nice suggestions.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I was thinking along the lines of the fence in the background here:

Mixed with the spikes in the background here:

Except more Craftworlderesque rather than Commorite. Except for the ones I make for my Dark Eldar of course.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Can't see those. :/
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Take large base (either 40mm or 60mm) cut clear acryl into semi circles and glue to the base. Wash with blue hues (or how the hell its said anyway..)

The result more or less similar (without curving inwards):

PS. Cut the half circle to be as long as one long aegis defence line module is (or ofc, your call, you can have like 2long and 2short ones.. get creative )

Chaplain

Yeah, the forceshields from Dawn of War would've been my first idea for Eldar defense lines.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

Yeah I think our store is going to house rule that any missile launcher gets the damn thing, I don't know what GW was thinking.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by sfshilo View Post
    Yeah I think our store is going to house rule that any missile launcher gets the damn thing, I don't know what GW was thinking.
    I think GW was thinking "Let's add this cool new counter to flying units, and implement it as we roll out new codices for Sixth."

Personally, I'll just have my Tactical Marines with missile launchers jog across the field while snapfiring krak missiles at pesky flyers. I can wait for flakk missiles.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

yeah lets all wait for the new dexes to come out and in 5 years when were at 7th edition and they outlaw the damn things what then ?

it is entirely stupid to put out a new upgrade and not specify.. i agree flyers are over powered and way under priced but thats what gw wants they have sold all the armor they ever will and now everyone is out buying flyers and vibro cannons

if they do list flakk missle and codex specific and they let out 2 dexes a year it will be bogus as hell for all

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast