BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    He's from America, he won't read this for some time.
    He most certainly is not! (although his mummy is).

Buffo is my arch enemy, who some time ago implied that me and several other forum users were only interested in having an inflated post count

As to custom status, you have to be "special", although I really don't understand why my God like status has gone unrecognised..........
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 07-05-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Aldramelech View Post
    He most certainly is not! (although his mummy is).

Buffo is my arch enemy, who some time ago implied that me and several other forum users were only interested in having an inflated post count

As to custom status, you have to be "special", although I really don't understand why my God like status has gone unrecognised..........
    That is quite strange, and would suggest people are quite sad. Though I can understand why people say that, but then its like saying that the more conversational threads are not important for community, which I am not sure that I would agree with. While they are not as informative as perhaps the rules discussion, they still contribute.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I agree, the Oubliette has no fanboys or raging neckbeards, which is good. We give people the opportunity to talk about anything they like, and we have so many awesome conversations.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

We have a better class of fanboi we have zealots...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

For the Emperor!
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 07-06-2012 at 02:57 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819