BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Female Commissar from Warforge

This is a brilliant resin miniature from Warforge. I really loved painting her up- especially the face.

www.GardenNinja.com

It's probably the best non-GW commissar on the market, certainly the best female commissar. Great paintjob too.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Nice model, well painted. However I can't see a Commissar of any sex or persuasion, after the indoctrination, slacking off on the uniform from and wearing blue skinny jeans and a basque-ey vest top.

Maybe female commissar just out of bed as the camp is under attack...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Librarian

Apart from the ridiculous high heels (seriously sculptors, why do you do that?!)and depressing amount of cleavage, that's an excellent model. I might have to get one and GS it.

Nice clean paintjob too.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    Apart from the ridiculous high heels (seriously sculptors, why do you do that?!)and depressing amount of cleavage, that's an excellent model. I might have to get one and GS it.
    High Heels are of the essence for an female commisar - they opticaly underline her authority

I think the look in her face is too nice for a commisar.

But a nice mini nevertheless not too fancy, not too sexy - usable.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Chaplain

Nice paintjob there. I've a question, though - where'd you pick up this mini? I've googled and come up blank so far.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

Brother-Sergeant

Here is the link for the Eurobitz site if you want to order her:

[url]http://eurobitz.com/en/2111-officier-disciplinaire-viktoria-skivlana.html[/url]

Chaplain

Um..she's a Commisar, who would ever argue with her????

Gaurdsman" um..ma'am, i think your out of uniform..cough"
    Commissar" are you questioning me soldier? are you saying that a servant of the Emporer can't look good while i shoot dissobedient soldiers?"
    Gaurdsman" no ma'am its just your outfit is having an impact on us soldiers"
    Commissar" your right"

Booom..shoots gaurdsman in head
    Commisar"moral restored"

Its a good looking miniature, why is we have to critisize it for how she is painted, dressed, can't some people just be happy that someone took the time to sculpt this figure when GW lack any creative streak unless its a SM. And how about not winging about the paintwork that he has put hours into, for me, that's a damn fine job, and i've been painting well over 25 years.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Nice model, well painted. However I can't see a Commissar of any sex or persuasion, after the indoctrination, slacking off on the uniform from and wearing blue skinny jeans and a basque-ey vest top.

Maybe female commissar just out of bed as the camp is under attack...
    Possibly, that's the case. The trousers she's wearing match the rest of the force (she was painted to match a Praetorian force, so blue trousers, red shirts and white undershirts are in order).

I will agree that her clothing is a little more stylish than most, but overall I had to admire the sculpting when I painted her up.

www.GardenNinja.com

Veteran-Sergeant

needs a bigger rack, nothing screams command like 42 DDs