BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Can't read coments

Hey guys got a question about the main BOLS site [url]http://www.belloflostsouls.net/[/url]

When I go to read an article, there are no comments listed at the bottom. Can't seem to figure out why. Can anyone explain what I am not doing right to be able to see comments?

Thanks.

Chapter-Master

Refresh. Sometimes Disqus doesn't load.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

I tried that. Nothing. I've read a lot of articles and I don't think that I have ever been able to see comments.

Occuli Imperator

What browser you are using?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Fly Lord

DISQUS is doing some major updates, particularly on weekends of late since they rolled out their new 2012 version a couple of weeks back.

That said, we have tested the site on IE, Firefox,Chrome, Safari, and the comments are displaying fine for multiple computers on our end.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

I use chrome, and the only issue I've ever had was that you have to adjust your third party cookie settings to allow disqus to link up for comments.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

I am using Chrome. Thanks for the cookie idea. I started checking my settings and I have an extension called Ghostery installed which blocks third party links.

I unblocked Disqus and now I am good to go. Thanks again for the help :-)

Veteran-Sergeant

Was having the same issue, Disqus box is present after article, but no comments loaded.
    Solved by clicking the blue 'broken page' icon in the URL address field. It's Compatability View.

Windows 7, IE current version.
    Embarking =/= Nemesis Force Weapon