BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Warhammer 40k movie

they are making a warhammer 40k movie starring the Ultramarines

[url]www.ultramarinesthemovie.com/news[/url] | Ultramarines The Movie

[url]www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222438]Ultramarine[/url] Movie - WarSeer
    Last edited by Shadowseer; 09-27-2009 at 08:49 AM.

That is fantastic news, I cant wait!

(hope this isn't an elaborate hoax!)
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

I wish they had waited until they had something physical before evealing this news. like a picture or some storyline fluff or something, the suspense may cause my death...
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

It will be interesting to see how it gets released. I cant see it in Cinemas somehow. DVD section at GW?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Very, very neat idea. Although IIRC this idea was floated around back a number of years and it well just kinda layed there. Remains to be seen, if it does happen then I like many others I imagine will be all over it.
    Respects, Emperorsaxe

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyou...
    Then again, I hope everyone is prepared to rebound from another Eragon style disaster. It's a distinct possibility.

Veteran-Sergeant

Eragon was a terrible book also....

Anyway, I have high hopes for this.

Chaplain

I'm with TSINI, the site is horrible ATM, just says the tagline, then ...dadada... Ultramarines. Lame. we couldn't even get any pics? this tells me they're still in production, which means the movie's a long way off . the problem with doing this, and having the gamers know about it, is that the longer the wait, the more unrealistic the expectations are, and no movie lives up to the hype (well except District 9, but you get the point). i would have preferred if they waited until they had something to show before going public.
    just my 2 pennies
    I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Magos View Post
    Eragon was a terrible book also....
    WHAT did you just say?
    OK, so if you ARE a heretic and didn't like Eragon, in that case be prepared for this movie to suck. It's a distinct possibility.

Default old movies

has any one here seen the last few 40K movie? I have on on VHS and now it's youtube

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFrdBubVT78[/url]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast