BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

This is great. I hope cypher returns, and not only because of the gunslinger rule. He also has some pretty awesome fluff surrounding the dark angels chapter and the SO CALLED fallen. With the next few codices rumored to be including DA and chaos, it will be interesting to see if he is included in with the chaos or as an "O'shavah" character with the DA. Most likely it will be with the chaos but the lore of the first chapter is hazy at best about which side is actually corrupted. (IMO its both)...

But upon reading this rule I imidiatly planned to use dual pistol srg.'s in my tactical squad. Which are in my fallen army. I use the metal model of cypher and a few converted veteran models.

Chapter-Master

Did they write Cypher out the last edition then?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

not written out no he is still mentioned and given some fluff in the dark angels codex ... but not alot and no rules for him anywhere :/

Chapter-Master

I can be Seraphim too!

Twin Infernus Pistols on all Vanguard Veterans! Ultimate Big Thing Killers! Who needs Heroic Intervention!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chaplain

yay comments

Cypher is in the fluff but has not had rules since the first 3rd edition Chaos Marine Codex. he was able to be taken by both Chaos marines and Imperial Guard. also Doh! on the Seraphim and other units, i was thinking only of special characters.

i could see Cypher with the splitfire rule as well and maybe using the plasma pistol and/or bolt pistol stats in close combat, as he lost his C'tan Phase Knife in the body of the Deciever. and with the new edition it could easily be done.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12