BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Want to pretend that you are a GW employee?

So I was browsing ebay the other day and noticed this. [URL="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Unreleased-Forgeworld-GW-10-Year-Veteran-Space-Marine-Trophy-/221063660970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33786b c5aa"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Rare-Unreleased-Forgeworld-GW-10-Year-Veteran-Space-Marine-Trophy-/221063660970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33786b c5aa[/URL]

Just think, for a measly 3K you can own you very own 10 year commemorative employment statue from GW. Am I the only one that thinks that a bit ridiculous?

My favorite part of the whole thing is this:
    The trophies are personalised to the recipient (see photo). This one is mine (the name has been obscured for the photo), however the plaque could be removed and replaced should the new owner wish to do so.
    just for lulz.

-kata

Adeptus Custodes

Bit sad that someone would have to sell this.
    More Necromunda please.

That is kind of sad.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

You could just....... y'know........ work for Games Workshop?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Iron Father

Having employed 2 former GW sales staff after they have left the company, I can understand why this person would want to sell this item. Quite frankly what GW pays its sales staff and managers is a joke.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

To be fair, what I get paid is a joke.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Having employed 2 former GW sales staff after they have left the company, I can understand why this person would want to sell this item. Quite frankly what GW pays its sales staff and managers is a joke.
    And it is for that reason that I have never applied for a GW job, salary range is poor.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    To be fair, what I get paid is a joke.
    Most people say that

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I'm under 12k because of my age, when I have the responsibilities of a 21 year old.

Chapter-Master

That's a bad joke.

I once worked somewhere that was interviewing for new management and people got up and left mid-interview because the pay at management level wasn't much higher than that.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast