BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My next FW order has one added to the cart. As well as an aircraft missile launcher set to add to it.

It looks like a podracer mixed with a Stuka, Snowspeeder, and A-10.

If I ever do Orks, I'd be tempted to loot one of these bad boys. Imagine the racket that Boltcannon would make! LOADSA DAKKA!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Just had a quick look while at open day. 150 pts - 2 las cannons , heavy stubber + avenger bolt cannon st6 ap3 heavy 7.CANNOT add punisher cannons but can Multi lasers , missile launchers or autocannons . Can have bombs aswell as FW flyer upgrades.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    Just had a quick look while at open day. 150 pts - 2 las cannons , heavy stubber + avenger bolt cannon st6 ap3 heavy 7.CANNOT add punisher cannons but can Multi lasers , missile launchers or autocannons . Can have bombs aswell as FW flyer upgrades.
    Thanks for the knowledge. I'm loving the idea of a strafing run with this thing.

Veteran-Sergeant

it looks like a combo of a stuka and a corsair... i like!!

Librarian

the punisher cannons take up 2 under-wing slots on each wing, but are uber cool, (ive just finished base coating my 2nd vulture, this one has the punishers)20 twin linked str5 shots, should glance kill any low armour

As for the sororitas bit, any imperial navy vehicle is available to any imperial army, the pilots aren't specifically sororitas, they are navy pilots. I'd imagine they prefer that this craft harkens back to Terra, whereas the Lightning is a more modern aircraft.

Thunderbolts would be the most common
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    No punishers cannons allowed??? Well i don't want one anymore *sulk/pout*

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I like it. I probably won't be buying one in hurry, perhaps when SoB get plasticised and they need air support. But I do like it.
    I'd hope that the Sisters would get some kind of flyer when they get their new codex

Now we just have to wait til 2028

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123