BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Ah, cool, that flyer thing that everyone hated.
    Hated? I think not dear fellow.

Interestingly, the Lascannons are apparently swapable for the other Aircraft weapons FW produce. That includes Autocannons, missiles... Oh yeh, Punisher Cannons...

That special bolt weapons looks like it might chuck out a good number of shots as well...

Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Not sure if I like it or not.

Kinda funny looking in some of these photos, but may be better from other angles?

Chapter-Master

I know what you mean. When I saw it at the FW open day I pretty much instantly fell in love. Looks much better in the flesh and those pics do not do it justice.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran-Sergeant
    That would make it too easy for the Imperial Assassins

Looks pretty good to me. Not in all the pics, but I think I get the idea. I bet it would look better painted. And yaay, Sisters get mentioned for once.

Chaplain

For some reason, that thing looks more Star Wars to me then 40K design wise.

What blows my mind about the Avenger is that the plastic canopy is an original design.

Edit: apparently it's just clear resin. Meh.
    Last edited by Houghten; 07-13-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Chaplain

This is the part i love most The Avenger is often specifically requested by the Adeptus Sororitas should they require close support in their purgations.

Now finally my Sisters of Battle have access to a flyer too now, so getting one. Well, didn't figure GW/Forgeworld would create a flyer actually manned by a SoB. So guess this will have to do.

Can't wait to see the rules though...
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

I like it. I probably won't be buying one in hurry, perhaps when SoB get plasticised and they need air support. But I do like it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Agree with Krewl Rain. Saw the pic and for some reason immediately thought SW pod racer.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Rosette Soulknyt View Post
    This is the part i love most The Avenger is often specifically requested by the Adeptus Sororitas should they require close support in their purgations.

Now finally my Sisters of Battle have access to a flyer too now, so getting one. Well, didn't figure GW/Forgeworld would create a flyer actually manned by a SoB. So guess this will have to do.

Can't wait to see the rules though...
    I would have though SOB would have access to Thunderbolts etc.
    The rules are available in Imperial Armour Aeronautica.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast