BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default sisters of battle

with the codex being issued last year in white dwarf, do we use that one??? or the witch hunters codex??? or is there a proper book coming out in sixth edition for them??? please tell me as i want to try and get into sisters of battle. and if anyone has thw white dwarf with the codex in, would they sell it to me???

Brother-Captain

WD codex is the active one. I'm not sure where you can get it, they used to publish the WD codexs as their own stand alone book eventually.

Veteran-Sergeant

tah. they dont sell it on ebay, so i will have to keep looking.

Veteran-Sergeant

[url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/63699413/Sisters-of-Battle-Codex-5th-edition-complete[/url]

gotta love scribd!

Chapter-Master

Normally, don't ever post leaked GW stuff, but since GW doesn't even produce the Sisters codex at all... Why can't GW do a good job with a WD codex?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

sorry!! hope i dont get banned....

Veteran-Sergeant

Has anyone played Sisters with 6th ed? I am wondering if they fare better under the new rules.

Chapter-Master

Nah, like I said, GW doesn't even sell the sisters codex. No one's going to care. It's normally a forum rule to protect BoLS from an angry GW letter, but for the sisters codex no one is going to care. Which is kind of sad... Poor Sisters.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

can we use the 3rd ed sob codex then, if a staffer asks about not using the WD one ask for a copy!

might try this with 3rd ed gk..... radicals for the WIN
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Librarian

I play mostly Eldar but in 6th my Sisters are doing great!
    The AP1 on the Exorcist is now a brutal +2 on Vehicle damage, and Rending Heavy Bolters are still great!

I will be adding Blood Angle allies to fill out my force and use them as a sledge hammer (Death Co jump troops, Death Co Dread, Chaplain, Librarian Dread).

20 woman Troops squads are awesome! Take 20 Bolters in Overwatch you Tyranid slime! Add in the Aegis Defense line for 50pts and you have great cover and AA.

And now that Hit And Run and Fearless effect the whole squad...The Saint can now disengage Assault (even in your opponent's turn) and makes the Seraphim Fearless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast