BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Chaos Sisters Of Battle

Recently i started doing Sisters Of Battle, but also wanted to do a chaos army. So, instead of spending double the money i thought i would create a chaotic sisters army. the battle sisters i use will be daemonettes with bolters, and my HQ Celestine will have extra arms and will have a daemonic coulour of skin. i will post pics when the models are done, please leave your comments about my idea!
    "Aw, a little baby dinosuar! what race are you little fella??? Ah. by the head biting and your friends devouring me, and people screaming tyranid, i'm gonna guess Ork"

Chapter-Master

I think this is an awesome idea.I had an entire sisters army unbuilt and was going to do this but in reverse - use them as a Chaos Space Marine Slaanesh army but using the models.

The high metal content and massive modelling backlog put me off, I shall live vicariously through yours so looking forward to pics.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Could be fun! Just having Daemonettes with Bolters glued onto their hands might come out looking kinda weird, though. Maybe Dark Eldar Wych torso/arms attached to shaved down Space Marine legs?

I'd suggest not going pure-Slannesh, though. Those tend to wind up cringe-worthy "naughty-nun" affairs. Keep in mind the Sisters are a very violent, militaristic force with a penchant for worship - if we do away with worshipping the Emperor, Khorne feels like a perfect fit...

Veteran-Sergeant

do they do any female khorne units??? and the dark eldar idea does sounfd a bit too complicated. And Denzark, If you live in the uk, i will gladly take those siaters of battle off your hands.
    "Aw, a little baby dinosuar! what race are you little fella??? Ah. by the head biting and your friends devouring me, and people screaming tyranid, i'm gonna guess Ork"

Chapter-Master

Sorry mate already long gone...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

damn. ah well, gotta try. my mate says that to make them chaotic would be silly. is he right???

Quote Originally Posted by commissar camenzuli View Post
    do they do any female khorne units??? and the dark eldar idea does sounfd a bit too complicated. And Denzark, If you live in the uk, i will gladly take those siaters of battle off your hands.
    None of the chaos gods are gender-specific, so no worries there :P You sure about the dark eldar thing? Shaving down the sides of power armour legs isn't too complicated since they have very little detail.

Veteran-Sergeant

nah i prefer easy daemonettes with boltguns. but if you could try it and show me???

Well, I mayyyy be getting some wyches later for a different project, so perhaps.

Then again, I vowed to paint my current pile of undone minis first

...which hasn't stopped me from sculpting/casting 20 more, but hey.

Veteran-Sergeant

lol. but yeah, this weekend im gonna get some daemonettes then i will show everyone the results!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast