BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

I haven't read that book, have I missed out??
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Poisoned weapons have always been S3. Making them immune to poison is bloody stupid to be frank, disease has nothing to do with poison. I hope it is just fanboy wishlisting and that GW aren't that stupid. It isn't really a big deal for DE though, it will just make disintegrator cannons even more useful.
    Bet you anything that it's immunity to poison in close combat, just like their weapons are only poison in close combat.

Well, there aren't really any rules for diseases... So poison is kinda close?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I haven't read that book, have I missed out??
    It's definitely interesting...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Hmmmmmm......... *scratches chin*
    Damn I need a shave....

Right I'll have a look into getting that.

We need more Chaos novels, I can't wait for the Siege of "somethingorother" all about Iron Warriors, should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    It's definitely interesting...
    Pschosplodge is perfectly describing the feelings I had when reading that book, I think it's good? The story writing is fine, it's just... Trip fest, especially for someone who has only been exposed to fluff of about the last 7 years. I recommend giving it a read bassicaly
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Cool, I'll look it up after I finish reading the godssend that is PRIESTS OF MARS.

One order of salt with salt and a saline shake to go!

I am hoping to do a noise marine heavy army with the next book, really not going to be happy if dreads and/or defilers can take sonic weapons... I wanna[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htm_956k5ps"] bass cannon[/URL]!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Poisoned weapons have always been S3. Making them immune to poison is bloody stupid to be frank, disease has nothing to do with poison. I hope it is just fanboy wishlisting and that GW aren't that stupid. It isn't really a big deal for DE though, it will just make disintegrator cannons even more useful.
    I'm not too savvy on Dark Eldar, but I do know there were weapons that were Strength X. I think Marbo's pistol had strength X due to always wounding a 4+(?). I don't have the 6th ed BRB but if anyone confirm that previous poisoned weapons that had no S value now do I'd appreciate it.

The reason I think GW would make Plague Marines immune to poison is because either they are so decayed poison just doesn't affect them or it's one of those aspects of Nurgle so they already are poisoned.

All I know is I read it on Faeit's live interview.
    Last edited by Black Hydra; 07-27-2012 at 09:41 AM.

But the fact that Dark Eldar weaponery has no declared S, wont that make near enough all standard weaponery pointless? Or will they count it as S:3 as Eldargirl suggested (I imagine that'd be the way it'd go)
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast