BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

Does anyone know if the corsairs kit will work with the dire avengers models? If so, is there any reason not to use them instead of the guardians?

www.queencityguard.com

The bits do work with DA models - however you'll need to do a spot of trimming on all of the non-Exarch DA back-torso-halves to fit the jetpack on - regular-joe DA have a backpack with one flat spot for their over the shoulder sighting unit thingie and a modelled on bulge on the other side. The bulge should be simple to slice off with a craft knife though. The Exarch rear torsos have two flat spots so the jet pack fits right on.

You can mix and match most of the platic eldar parts pretty well, I used DE witch heads, DA and guardian parts for my Corsair princess and her chums:

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    How do we feel about the Shadow Specters and their Lord? Good? Bad? Ambivalent?
    They are really effective, the Ghostlight rule works on large opponents very well.

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Does anyone know if the corsairs kit will work with the dire avengers models? If so, is there any reason not to use them instead of the guardians?
    They don't work at all if you want to put Jet Packs on the models. The Exarch torso is the only one where it works. I tried something for my Void Dragons. How do I get a photo posted here?
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-06-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungholio View Post
    They don't work at all if you want to put Jet Packs on the models. The Exarch torso is the only one where it works. I tried something for my Void Dragons. How do I get a photo posted here?
    When you're in an advanced reply you scroll down until you see Manage Attachments, click that and upload then away you go!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234