BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Warhammer monster: whose your favorite?

my personal favorite warhammer monster(well in any game) is the dragon. i think their just awesomesauce.
    great offense, mobility, defense. even comes with little man sized dude to help them out once in a while. so tell me! what are yours guys favorite monsters from warhammer. why is it your favorite? fluff? stats? looks?

Bloodthirster. Eats dragons for breakfast. Uses their little dudes for toothpicks.

Veteran-Sergeant

nahh i bet a star dragon would more then hold his own more so with a little dude on top.

Librarian

Default Jabberslythe

my personal favourite is probably the Basilisk from FW, strictly speaking i don't know if this will be the response your looking for as it isn't GW but FW. it is still a WH monster though, and it is just awesome! i have too, one converted with a Howdah for my forest goblin army (counts as Arachnarok Spider with webflinger [representing it's gaze]) and another that i just use as a Basilisk, and i have affectionately named him Rango!
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Hm, Carmine dragon is pretty nifty, and dragons in general. Also the mew Imperial Griffon, great fluff, great model.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yeah, the Imperial Griffon wins all the time, especially when he is Deathclaw and auto passes monster reaction tests and makes enemies take terror tests on 3D6. Deathclaw also has the advantage of carrying a dude with a hammer that makes other monsters auto-die. Not to mention being one the largest and most awesomest models GW have ever made. The house sized spider for O&G is pretty wicked model too.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Battle-Brother

Cockatrice hands down!! All Glory to the Hypnochicken!

But seriously, love that model.

Veteran-Sergeant

all awesome creatures no doubt. hypnochicken eh? i've been meaning to graba empire griffin, i looooove the new look. i hope they remake the high elf dragon at some point to maybe make it somewhat more awesome then it already is.

Librarian

The fat guy with the beard and glasses who talks really loud at tournaments. That dude is creepy!

Veteran-Sergeant

an unknown monster to me...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast