BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Librarian

Default "It's about to rain" - CSM tidbit

"C'mon man, you gotta gimme somethin', I need my hit, the rumormill has been dry and I'm tweakin' man! What can you tell me?"

"It's about to rain."

Two new named Special Characters (one is referenced in a BL book, though it is yet to be seen if it's a BL character or not).

Flier, more in line with Hellblade and Helltalon.

'Chaos Dragon', 'Flying Soulgrinder'? Not much to be said. In terms of rumors, it's a resounding 'meh'.

New Terminator kit.

Veteran-Sergeant

cant wait for the leaks!!!!

Wait... Is this rumours, or wishes of rumours... Or a summary of rumours you wish to be true? Wait whats wrong with the old Terminator kit? (I have my own complaints, just wanna know what other people think)
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus-Master-of-The-4th View Post
    Wait... Is this rumours, or wishes of rumours... Or a summary of rumours you wish to be true? Wait whats wrong with the old Terminator kit? (I have my own complaints, just wanna know what other people think)
    It was before they went all digital, so the sculpts aren't as refined as they could have been if the codex released a couple of months later.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Ten bucks says its Honsou.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Stoogey View Post
    Ten bucks says its Honsou.
    That would be awesome.

Chapter-Master

I'm so pumped for this codex ARIASHREASOOAHR!!!!!!

MEHTUL BAWKSES! GRAAAAHHAAAAAHHHooooohhhoooooraaaaawwrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus-Master-of-The-4th View Post
    Wait whats wrong with the old Terminator kit? (I have my own complaints, just wanna know what other people think)
    Nothing wrong with the old one it's just the new one will be better. I'm hoping I can make Thousand Son Terminators that don't look like Black Legion Terminators with Blue and Gold Armour.

Now that is all wish listing.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Librarian

These are rumors from a source of mine that has been quite reliable in the past. Not much, but it's still juicy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast