BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post

Two new named Special Characters (one is referenced in a BL book, though it is yet to be seen if it's a BL character or not).
    It won't be a character that exists only in a BL book as they have said they don't want their unique characters crossing over into the game as the game will struggle to represent them to everyone's satisfaction and it constricts what BL can do with them in the future. It could be one who already exists in fluff outside of BL though. I don't know which category Honsou falls into.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    It won't be a character that exists only in a BL book as they have said they don't want their unique characters crossing over into the game as the game will struggle to represent them to everyone's satisfaction and it constricts what BL can do with them in the future. It could be one who already exists in fluff outside of BL though. I don't know which category Honsou falls into.
    This is exactly my expectation. What I'm thinking is that it's some name that has merely come up in reference. Take the following example:

"Timmy threw a rock across the pond. It skipped only once, and as the ripples approached the shore where Timmy stood, he remembered Bobby, the master stone skipper."

Timmy would represent the Black Library character. Bobby is the amorphous reference floating in the aether that GW could use to build off of.

Honsou had his own books and was very much the main character in them. He's too much a Black Library baby for GW to touch. Sorry fanbois, just give up that little dream so you can come back down to reality.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Stoogey View Post
    Ten bucks says its Honsou.
    GW never does anything with Iron Warriors, even though they are great books.
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

I hope it's either Talos or Decimus, but that's just because I'm a Night Lords player.

Veteran-Sergeant

Moar customization pleeeeeeez
    That's what I want. Oh and the return of actual war bands. 2 wound 1ksons was awesome.

I'm too hyped on fliers, but the models are cool.
    Best part of the codex is gonna be traitor guard. Just saying.

"My name is Talos, and we come for you"

I hope that it's any Night Lord really, I would suggest Jago Sevatarion but he died.
    Maybe Zso Sahaal?

"AVE DOMINUS NOX"
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

i am wondering whether honsou could be correct actually, as other rumours have been of including a chaos techmarine, maybe they are mistaken and it is just honsou?
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12