BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the jeske View Post
    technicly a vyper is a jet bike only bigger.
    With a huge gun on the back.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

I for one am excited.
    Time to dust off the old 'dar and get me some plastic wraithguard
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I'm really excited about it too, especially as I've just started them.

Occuli Imperator

I think I my eldar army I have only 1 plastic model currently, and that is the fire prism with a metal fire prism.

Old School
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I hate Eldar in finecast, all cc weapons are thin and brittle.

Hence why I got loads of metal Eldar!

Occuli Imperator

You know it's bad when you still refer to Wraithlords as Dreadnoughts.

But, the big advantage is that being all metal it makes them easy to strip down.

Though I really should sort out my Orks first.

Well, it came at a convenient time seeing as I'm selling my M:tG.

As great as all that sound, i don't believe a word of it. That's a rediculous amount of stuff for the eldar. If it is all made expect them to sit on it for months, there's 3 waves worth there, they just Sneed to have the things made to be able to copyright them and not allow 3rd parties to do versions of unmade stuff.

Sprugly

Occuli Imperator

A lot of the stuff is just plastic versions of existing minatures. Look at the amount that was dropped last finecast drop.
    As for the range size, it is still small compared with the Space Marines

I'm at work and iv'e just seen this thread. The entire office just looked at me from my shout of joy. (made up a story to cover)

anyways I'm so excited if this is true. I'm in the process of re-organising my eldar, this may cause me to wait to see what goodies we get first.

Also eldargal hasn't appeared yet, hope shes ok. i fear this news may have been too much. Should we send a search and rescue party?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast