BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Rapiers (and the new artillery rules) (with bonus Codex Orks!)

So I have the PDF for the Forgeworld rapier (I have a RT era one I'd like to use) and under 5th edition it has vehicle stats and used those rules for artillery (randomize hits between crew and gun)

Now under 6th edition the gun appears to have a T rating and wounds instead of armor (basically being a creature that hits are applied to) but I noticed the only other place I've seen artillery like this (Codex Orks) wasn't FAQ'd to say "ignore armor, use the stats on pg 46 of the 40K book."

So, ignore the FW (experimental) rules and C:O entry and use the new T:7 W:3 S:3+ on everything like this? Wait for the FW book and C:O FAQ V2?

(note: I don't have the codex-but does this also do something to the artillery in Codex: Eldar?)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chapter-Master

just use the artillery rules from the main rulebook.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

...and then FW answers it with a new version of the experimental rules.

Which is basically the rules from the main book + the special rules about it's demise.

([URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/i/Imperial_Guard_Rapier.pdf"]new FW rules on their site here[/URL])
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)