BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Titan forge Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign - Undead Orcs

[URL="http://www.indiegogo.com/drakskullsmenace"]Drakskull's Menace[/URL]

Looks interesting enough, as Orcs go.

Target 1000/5000USD three days in
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-22-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

No interest? Well here are some pictures:

Existing models in the Undead Orc range, goblin Necromancer:

Orc vampire

Zomblins

Concept art:

Flying Goblin Squigs, possibly the greatest thing in the history of ever:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Goblin ghosts

Orc ghosts

Drakskull the Deathbringer

carried into battle by a ghost giant

Chapter-Master

It's an interesting concept and some nice model, but I think it will suffer from having a fairly niche appeal.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Not for me I'm afraid. They're nice enough models, but it's nothing most couldn't convert for themselves (Orc's armour aside).
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

i like the idea of undead from other races... but still converting undead orcs is extremely easy. not really worth a whole army in my opinion. maybe undead lizardmen or something...

I'm not too fussed myself to be honest, apart from the flying squigs. Greenskins are my least favourite army. Still, I like to encourage smaller companies so I'll be posting a few updates for this from time to time,

Veteran-Sergeant

i have a small force my self but it was mostly trolls and the wyvern that i liked about them.. and that giant spider.

Occuli Imperator

I love that orc vampire
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith154 View Post
    i like the idea of undead from other races... but still converting undead orcs is extremely easy. not really worth a whole army in my opinion. maybe undead lizardmen or something...
    There was an old Dogs of War regiment that had undead from different races (orcs, skaven, dwarfs and maybe elves IIRC). Sadly out of print now but there are probably ones kicking around on ebay.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast