BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default damn it i hate myself

so yesterday i walk into gw,

"right lets for once stop painting random models" i think "lets start a new army!"
    orks and tau are fun to paint and i really like eldar aethetics! wooo
    * buys a box*
    yay! now i can start a new and intresting xeno army!

----20 mins later---- (and very WIP)

damnit.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Brother-Captain

I have this problem, too.

I love all of my armies, but something about power armour always draws me back to one of the poster boy forces sooner or later. :P
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

This.

I have this problem in such a bad way.

So, last week I was looking at the Grey Knights Henchmen (Daemonhunters before that) army that I have been working on piecemeal for years, and looked at the last half finished conversions, and couldn't bring myself to work on them, and starting assembling some Dark Eldar and decided they were going to be my 6th edition army.

Last night I sat down and looked at the half finished Dark Eldar conversions I started last week, and couldn't bring myself to break out the green stuff, so I decided to start painting the aforementioned Grey Knights Henchmen, but I didn't actually do that, I spent the entire night trying to figure out the fewest models needed to make my Henchmen army with Imperial Guard allied detachment playable at 1000 points.

Tonight I plan to paint those henchmen. We'll see what happens...

There's a reason why they're the poster boys, they just so damn cool! Lol

Seriously tho, nearly everyone has marines at some point, and theres so much you can do with them its easy to see why. I've yet to think of a theme that can't be applied to space marines.

I've been playing for about 20 years now and I think I've had 6 different power armoured armies (I've had pretty much every army except necrons and dark eldar so don't think I'm just a power armour lover) its just so easy to go back to them.

Sprugly

Brother-Captain

Yep.

I snatched up two of those Aurora Chapter transfer sheets while they were available, since I haven't done an army with any bright greens.

I also keep eying the Heresy-era FW models, and thinking to myself "Imperial Fists", since I don't have a yellow-based army (though my Tau might wind up that way; it remains to be seen).

But I keep telling myself I need to stay focused on my Necrons.
    I will have a fully-painted army someday, I swear it!
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE