BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    yeah, wulfrik the wanderer in a unit of marauders is handy too, my opponent now deploys his whole army on the board edge with units close enough to stop me bringing them on behind his lines. The items change is the one thing I dislike about this edition, I celebrated when we moved from the 5th edition magic system where everyone took the same few items to unique items, now it is sliding the other way again, and the common items are solid, but unimaginative by and large, +1/2/3 attacks or strength etc.
    I've never been fond of named characters... I prefer to use the generic lords and customize them myself. They become me in the game, makes it more of an attachment to the army. I can definitely see the benefits of Wulfrik however. his ability is beastly. I can understand the items issue. There does seem to be the move away from special items like in 7th. 7th still had the problem of people only taking certain items (Puppet, Black Mace) as well... Overall though, 8th edition has been my favorite since 3e...

Veteran-Sergeant

New Army shots. This is everything I have assembled for Warriors of Chaos, and will be mostly used for my 3000 point army.

Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch
    Sorcerer
    Exalted Hero Battle Standard Bearer
    Lord on Manticore
    Chimera
    Mutalith
    Warshrine
    Knights w/Ensorcelled Weapons and FC x10
    Marauders w/HW, Shield and FC x30
    Marauders w/HW, Shield and FC x30
    Warriors w/HW, Shield and FC x18
    Warriors w/HW, Shield and FC x18
    Warriors w/Halberd, Shield and FC x18
    Warhounds x20
    Spawn x2

[URL=http://s958.photobucket.com/user/Yourswordismine/media/Warriors%20of%20Chaos%20Army/IMG_0446_zpsfd601663.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s958.photobucket.com/user/Yourswordismine/media/Warriors%20of%20Chaos%20Army/IMG_0447_zps95685f5a.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s958.photobucket.com/user/Yourswordismine/media/Warriors%20of%20Chaos%20Army/IMG_0448_zps68b5a7b5.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s958.photobucket.com/user/Yourswordismine/media/Warriors%20of%20Chaos%20Army/IMG_0450_zps8a457f58.jpg.html][/URL]

Veteran-Sergeant

Ignore the green and the red... That was back when I was confused... (Nurgle and Khorne). These fellows will be painted in nice shades of blues, and gold, and pinks, and yellows, and silvers. Proper Tzeentchian colors.

Also imagine the Knights and Warriors with the Blasted Standard icons from GW. They are in route, I should have them Thursday or Friday.

I've also got another 10 Knights that I could assemble, 5 Marauder Horsemen to assemble, 2 units of 6 Chaos Ogres to finish converting...

and I'd love to get 2 of the new chariots.

And some more Warhounds...

And some of the new Dragon Ogres...

Chapter-Master

the new dragon ogres are amazing, nearly the size of the shaggoth. I need to get a couple of chariots so I can do my cavalry army, I have three units of five marauder horsemen, ten knights, eight knights with juggernaut, dragon ogres, just need the chariots to fill my core requirement. and some skullcrushers.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Veteran-Sergeant

the new dragon ogres are amazing, nearly the size of the shaggoth. I need to get a couple of chariots so I can do my cavalry army, I have three units of five marauder horsemen, ten knights, eight knights with juggernaut, dragon ogres, just need the chariots to fill my core requirement. and some skullcrushers.
    Yeah, I got to see the Dragon Ogres in person a while ago. Really nice kits! I want 6...

My dream is that with Wave 2 or 3, we would get a multi-model Plastic Kit. This Kit would be able to make either a Shaggoth or Kholek...

One can dream...

When the Skullcrushers came out, I kind of bought 6 of them... This was before I decided to switch to Tzeentch... Great kits, lots of character! I just don't know what I am going to ever do with them now...

Is your Cavalry army all Khorne? You should probably get some Warhounds, if for nothing else, drops.

Chapter-Master

give them to me, obviously...

yeah all khorne, masses of attacks. my knights all have bloodletter swords as their ensorcelled weapons too. I have ten warhounds but not actually used them yet, the marauder horsemen have provided enough distraction thus far.

Veteran-Sergeant

give them to me, obviously...

yeah all khorne, masses of attacks. my knights all have bloodletter swords as their ensorcelled weapons too. I have ten warhounds but not actually used them yet, the marauder horsemen have provided enough distraction thus far.

Warhounds are great to have so you aren't stuck fully deployed and your opponent still has 50% of his army to deploy... 2 units of 5 is good, give them Vanguard, and they are even better.

Bloodletter weapons for your Knights is an awesome idea!

Chapter-Master

yeah I keep meaning to squeeze them in somewhere...

are your blood crushers built?

Veteran-Sergeant

yeah I keep meaning to squeeze them in somewhere...

are your blood crushers built?
    You mean Skullcrushers? Not fully. I built the Juggs but have not assembled the riders, those are still on sprue. I am pretty meticulous in my building, so the Juggs are expertly assembled. No magnets or anything, but I take great care in putting them together, filling seams and such.

Chapter-Master

yeah, them as well :P

if you decide to sell them let me know

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast