BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks guys. These are some good suggestions. I'll look out for small boxes, trays, cabinets...

Battle-Brother

I use these littel bead craft boxes form Hobby Lobby. They are about $2.00 US each. They work great.

Also please don't throw away bits. If you don't want them offer them on here and just have someone pay post for shipping. I about cried when I heard all those conversion opportunities going out with the trash.

Veteran-Sergeant

I agree with most folks that sprues take up too much room. The only thing I keep on the sprue are those elements that have to work together (these two arms, this arm with that weapon, etc.)

Other than that, I go with small jars from spices, pet treats, and the occasional peanut butter jar. I divide them by army, and sometimes use little ziplocs to keep certain elements together. They're free, they stack well, and they're transparent so I can look for things without having to dump stuff all over the table.

And I second greendestiny's "please don't throw bits away." At the very least, see if your FLGS does trade-ins for their own bitz bin.
    Exitus Acta Probat
    http://thegrimcheapness.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

i have a smaller 3 drawer storage cabinet. i just throw it all in there. till i get an idea for convertions in which i rummage.

i use various pots sealbags and stuff like that to store my bits.
    (which reminds me ... i still need t ocut up a few sprues)

project bitz are kept in a sealbag on my desk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123