BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Le Master Fluff Thread of Eternal Fluffiness!

So, the beautiful weather up here in Scotland this Summer (Pml) has resulted in me internet browsing for all the background material as I can find, and while fn at first, withing an hour you have 11 tabs open on various topics from Vulkan to the Cadian Gate.

Was hoping to get this to become a thread where everybody can share, argue and debate all the fluff they know without having to troll through various threads. For instance, just post up your favorite peice('s) of fluff here for all to see Cheers guys
    No this world is theirs!

Brother-Sergeant

Gotta love when Lorgar beats the crap out of Fulgrim while the other traitor primarch stare on in disbelief. Or when Magnus realizes that Lorgar may be able to defeat him psychically.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolon View Post
    Gotta love when Lorgar beats the crap out of Fulgrim while the other traitor primarch stare on in disbelief. Or when Magnus realizes that Lorgar may be able to defeat him psychically.
    Lorgar?? When did this happen? Wasn't Lorgar the runt of the litter?

Brother-Captain

Lorgar clearly took a level in badass.
    Craftworlds were originally merchant ships. Yeah, giant, self sustaining merchant ships capable only of sublight speeds. Kind of silly next to the webway.

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Lorgar clearly took a level in badass.
    Craftworlds were originally merchant ships. Yeah, giant, self sustaining merchant ships capable only of sublight speeds. Kind of silly next to the webway.
    I'm pretty sure they did use the webway.

Brother-Captain

Exactly, so why do the Craftworlds exist? You could just grab your back pack and go load up on goods from the far end of the galaxy so why do you make this thing? I vote reality TV show.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Absolon View Post
    Um...When do these things happen?

www.queencityguard.com

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Exactly, so why do the Craftworlds exist? You could just grab your back pack and go load up on goods from the far end of the galaxy so why do you make this thing? I vote reality TV show.
    Each Craftworld carries around its own webway portal - they're more like 'webway waystations'. There may also have been peculiarities in Imperial Eldar politics or culture that either required or made it advantageous for the trade guilds/companies/clans/whatever to take their business off of the Imperial worlds.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

The way I understand it Craftworlds are like giant, traveling space bazaars. They used to use the webway but also have small webway gates of their own.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Um...When do these things happen?
    It takes place in Aurellian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast