BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    I figure I am middle of the road as to complexity of order.... so with my luck, I'm going to be the first package that gets delayed until after ReaperCon... :-(

I am stoked about getting my stuff in.

I would love it if they do this again this year as they are contemplating. I will go in whole-hog considering I have a lot more disposable income this year.

John M>
    If you don't mind my asking, how many items are in your pledge? I reckon I'm going to be pretty far down the line, as I have 21 additional items on top of Vampire (so 22 total). That's obviously not splitting everything down into the number of actual individual minis I'm getting, which is easily a couple of hundred.

I ask as I think we should have a little race to see who receives theirs first! Should make the wait a little more exciting.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Brother-Captain

I honestly don't remember, which will be part of the fun of opening the box (provided they don't make mistakes). I just remember it was a lot of little ones and a couple of big ones along with a Vampire set and two cases.

John M>

I honestly don't remember, which will be part of the fun of opening the box (provided they don't make mistakes). I just remember it was a lot of little ones and a couple of big ones along with a Vampire set and two cases.

John M>
    Fair enough, I won't make you spoil the fun by counting! I found the list in my inbox, as they sent a confirmation after I locked in my pledge. I'm getting 1 Vampire, a load of dragons for my girlfriend and a couple of extra bits for me (giants and demons mainly), plus a Cthulhu for a friend
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDesigner View Post
    ...plus a Cthulhu for a friend
    Speak not of the Elder One lest he appear:

So looking forward to getting my one of these cos its massive! Reaper have set up a [URL="http://ks.reapermini.com/"]Countdown webpage[/URL] where you can see the tally of orders being picked and shipped going down and where they are being sent too. It's rather addictive watching... They are getting through about 1100 orders a day which is quite impressive going.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

got my notice yesterday....
    You're getting:
    Spider Centaurs x1
    Deep Dwellers x1
    Kaladrax Reborn x1
    Frost Wyrm x1
    Clockwork Dragon x1
    Undead Giant x1
    Figure Case x2
    vampire x1

now shipped.....

Brother-Captain

got my notice yesterday....
    You're getting:
    Spider Centaurs x1
    Deep Dwellers x1
    Kaladrax Reborn x1
    Frost Wyrm x1
    Clockwork Dragon x1
    Undead Giant x1
    Figure Case x2
    vampire x1

now shipped.....
    and received. i love how they named the clockwork dragon Wyrmgear. great play on words. now to sort and sell the minis from the vampire i didn,t need.....like all them goblins and kobolds....

john m.

and received. i love how they named the clockwork dragon Wyrmgear. great play on words. now to sort and sell the minis from the vampire i didn,t need.....like all them goblins and kobolds....

john m.
    Drat, guess I lost the race! I got an e-mail telling me to make sure my address is correct, but still no confirmation of delivery. I was trying to use the ticker to work out the average size of orders left by dividing the remaining items by the remaining orders, but the average seems to be going down, whereas if they are doing large orders last it should surely be going up. Still, I reckon it'll be my turn by the end of the month, probably arrive just in time for me to start work again in September!
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Chapter-Master

Just seen some in the wild on [URL="http://thesquishyone.tumblr.com/post/55158799218/i-apologize-for-the-mediocre-lighting-needless-to"]tumblr[/URL] if anyones interested.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Just got my shipping email, a ***ton of Bones is on it's way.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Just got my shipping email, a ***ton of Bones is on it's way.
    Still no word for me :/ When the counter came down I did send an e-mail to ask whether they'd finished or if it was just down, it's sounding like us internationals have been left til last though from that last update. But I live in hope that it might make it while I'm still on Summer holiday... maybe like the last weekend of it...
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast