BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

They've just passed the first stretch goal at $50k, so the Fighters are a go. $70k goal will enable people on the Vampire & Undertaker packages to add 2 Fire Giants to their reward for the frankly amazing price of $10 (which is truly ridiculous when you think that to get those 2 figures in metal would set you back $58.48!)

The $90k stretch goal has been unveiled too, which is more Undead added to the Vamp/Undertaker packs for free.

I'm guessing Reaper paid close attention to the recently finished Sedition Wars Kickstarter that Mike McVey did, as they seem to have modelled their campaign very much like that one, which is no bad thing as it was VERY successful.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I wasn't going to pay extra for the Fire Giants but when you're saving that much over the metal models it just makes no sense not to.

90k Undead pledge:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Just hit 55k, averaging 27.5k a day at this point. Interesting to see how they keep it up, they have enough gravestones to get to 410k, I think, not sure if the big shrine thing counts as a stretch goal or not.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Just went past the $70k mark so the Fire Giants are a go, next target is the undead at $90k and they've unveiled the stretch goal for the $115k mark, which is this rather nice looking dragon:

That's pretty big! He's 7 inches from tabletop to wingtip, 7.5 inches tail to nose, and has a 12 inch wingspan! Once this goal is met, to receive one of these bad boys, you'll need to increase your Vampire or Undertaker pledge by $10.
    And to put him into proper perspective, if you were to buy Ebonwrath in metal he would set you back $69.99.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 07-27-2012 at 03:25 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Does want. At the rate the kickstarter is going I'm sure it will reach 115k so I can has, too.

Just hit 90k, picture of the 135k stretch goal prize:

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Does want. At the rate the kickstarter is going I'm sure it will reach 115k so I can has, too.
    You can has indeed EG, cos it's gone past $115k now (actually past $120k at this point). So not only can Ebonwrath be added to peoples rewards, but they've unveiled the stretch goal for the $155k mark too:

More Giants! And again to put them into perpsective, in metal a pair of these brutes would set you back $45.98.

I can't say I'm thrilled with the 155k stretch goal, but I really like the 135k goal. At the rate teh Kickstarter is going no doubt I'll end up with both. The giants I think might make good counts-as Vargheists for my VC army.

135k met, 175k revealed:

I hope it makes it to 175k.

Brother-Captain

Nice looking figures those elves. I love the wizard in the pointy hood and the concept art pair, not so fond of the one with the weird loincloth though.

From the looks of it (and hints by Reaper) on the comments thread, the next stretch goal involves paints of some sort.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast