BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

It's gone past the $155k mark and so they have unveiled the $185k stretch goal rewards, as there's a couple to choose from:

The first set is a basic colors set, perfect for beginners or intermediate painters who want more of the popular colors. To receive this reward, increase your pledge by only $18 (MSRP $39.48). That's only $1.50 a bottle! Grow your paint collection, or start a new one with these amazingly high-quality paints.

The second set is 12 Undead-themed colors of master Series Paint created expressly for this Kickstarter. Add these to your reward by increasing your pledge by only $18 (MSRP $39.48). That's only $1.50 a bottle!
    Apparently these will be available to retailers after the pledge rewards are sent out, so no danger of running out of a limited edition paint half way through a set of figures.

And did we mention that this reward is open to Pledges of all levels? No matter what level you pledged – if you add $18, we'll include this set of paint!
    Pretty cool and I'm really hating that I have no money to back this (being unemployed really sucks!), cos damn this is a Kickstarter I'd love to be in on.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 07-31-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I have enough paints already so I won't be getting these, but nice idea and significant savings on the RRP. Also it only means 10k between stretch goals so we should get more pretty miniatures a bit sooner.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

175k met, 205k stretch goal announced, some Dwarfs this time:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Heh I love that Dwarf wizard concept art (even if the sword is dragging on the ground behind him). He looks like a mini version of Elminster from the Forgotten Realms!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

That was my first thought too, Little Elminster.

Brother-Captain

They just went past the $185k mark and so have revealed what the stretch goal for the $215k is:

Availiable to all the pledge rewards levels. Nice figures and actually within my meagre budget, so I might be tempted to grab these. I'll wait till near the end of the drive though and see what other figures come up. A pack of dark elves/drow would be pretty sweet.

These will be the first miniatures I don't pledge for, I don't particularly like Orcs much and I don't need more for DnD/WHQ etc than I already have. A good deal, though.

Brother-Captain

It's hit the $205k mark now and so they have revealed the stretch goal for the $235 mark:

Some very nice figures in there!

Currently for a $100 pledge (+$25 P+P if you don't live in the USA/Canada), you get all of this:

Pretty impressive and if the drive continues the way it is going, they say that there will be plenty more added to it still.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 08-04-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Yep, 93 miniatures for 100USD is really rather good, and as you say there is more to come. Factor in the extras you can pledge for and get for something like 20% of the current metal price (Giants and dragon etc) it really is a fantastic kickstarter. I really want those Klocke sculpts.

215 met, Orcpocalypse is go, and the 260 stretch goal is revealed:

This Option adds not two, but three gorgeous sculpts by Tre' Manor! The Ogre Warchief, Ettin, and Gnoll Archer may be added to your Vampire or Undertaker level pledge simply by increasing your pledge by $10! Yes - $10 for all 3! This is a great way to add some large monsters that aren't giants or dragons to your battlefield!
    Some rather nifty large monsters by Tre Manor of Red Box Games. This is one of the things I love about Reaper, they have lots of sculpts by many of the best names in the biznis.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast