BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

[url]http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/2/024024/article[/url]
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/whatIfGetABetterPlanetForNothing_zpsyc4zawrd.jpg.h tml][/URL]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yup. Though spending vast amounts of money attacking carbon while ignoring deforestation and other vital matters isn't so helpful either. But yes its literally a win-win situation moving to a more sustainable, less polluting economy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I still think the idea of liquid hydrogen is better than electric cars. As the battery production for electric cars is highly toxic.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Out battery technology is quite archaic actually, once heard some futurist talking about it that we can generate ridiculous amounts of electricity cleanly but we can't store it worth a **** so we waste huge amounts.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    [url]http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/2/024024/article[/url]
    They're manipulating the stats in the first paragraph, taking no position on anthropological global warming to be support for the consensus of anthropological global warming occurring...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Out battery technology is quite archaic actually, once heard some futurist talking about it that we can generate ridiculous amounts of electricity cleanly but we can't store it worth a **** so we waste huge amounts.
    Tesla are working on better methods, like their storage wall thing.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I did see a tech piece on the BBC last year I think where they were talking about a more efficient lattice structured battery that would run your phone for between a week and month, but I've never seen it mentioned again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Tesla are working on better methods, like their storage wall thing.
    I used to work on those things, its literally just a UPS and battery pack. All tesla are doing is targeting the domestic rather than industrial market and using li-ion batteries not the cheaper ones used now.

Chapter-Master

well there was an article about them a day or two ago, so you wont have worked on those ones

Chapter-Master

No I didn't work on tesla ones, but what I'm saying was that's what they're recognisable as, there's nothing new about them beyond their target audience. They're doing the apple thing of taking something and putting it in a shiney box.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast