BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

You're a douche!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

No I meant seriously? does he really play ultramarines?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yeah. He's mad for Warhammer.

Chapter-Master

O_o

Suppose he can afford it lol

He has a load of 40k tattoos.

Chapter-Master

seriously? cool...

Yarp.

Chapter-Master

I'm resurrecting this cause I need a rant!

Why the **** has the person that's never been anything but self-centred selfish and screws everyone over got everything she ****ing want's out of life? And how is it that someone you'd dismissed as irrelevant to your life can bring back such feelings of hatred, from reading one paragraph in passing?

Because sadly, that's the world works.

However, sounds like someone trading entirely off her looks (wild guess and assumption BTW). Just wait until they fade, and they will. Typically sooner rather than later (it's my experience late bloomers hold on to their looks far longer than those judged pretty at an earlier age) as well.

Then she won't get what she want's by just the promise of....personal time. It will all come crumbling down around her ears, and that will destroy her, as never having had to fight before, she won't know how. Life will rip her apart.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

lol, I thought that six years ago, it's wasn't looks she used to get stuff. But no she's got everything. But It's the level of hatred I didn't realise I was still that angry.
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 11-30-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast