BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

You're welcome

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

No problemo
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Bloody mother--*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- at the -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- Jobcentre screwed up my -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- JSA -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- payments because my personnal "advisor" bloody doesn't -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*-know her -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- arse -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- from her -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- elbow. Apparently, evn though I have the signatures to prove I was -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- there, I didn't attend my -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- session with my -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- personnal advisor and there is -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- all the -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- jobcentre can actually -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- do about it. So I have to start from -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- scratch. If I get hold of her I am going to -*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*- with a broom stick and a sharpenned cuccumber.

I appologise for my language, but they really have trodden on my last nerve with them. The incompetant-*censored under the auspices of Inquisitor Harol DiMaiohd. Priase the Emporer in all His Glory*-!

That can be my rant for this thread.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Also I have literally just done my head in; smashing it into the ceiling when jogging down the stares quickly, so now I have a splitting headache, a lump like a unicorn horn and a slight feeling of queezyness.

Soton, you REALLY need a hug dude.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Cute girls has restarted being a regular at my FLGS. She gives good hugs.

Why does Shrewsbury not possess this luck? Damn you Soton, damn you to hell. *hug revoked*

Chapter-Master

Yeah they've done similar to me before, this is the result of employing oxygen thieves as civil servants...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

My mate Tom gets constantly screwed over by the government, but to be fair, he deserves it.

Occuli Imperator

Apparently there is a big sports day down in london, but no one until now has really thought about it....
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast