BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Default WD Daemon pictures.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9QhcKf20k&feature=plcp[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lECkhAw3qQw&feature=plcp[/url]
    Last edited by Bigred; 07-24-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: linked directly to the source
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Brother-Captain

Oh wow, that's a lot of rules updates. This is way better than what I was hoping for. Those new Slaanesh Chariot variants look amazing.

Veteran-Sergeant

Wow. Looks like I will be getting some deamonic allies for my CSM.

I play neither CSM or Daemons, but I still want a Lawn Mower of Lurrrve!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

OMG! new plauge bearers look sweet... dont you just wanna give them a hug and the nurglings too.

was that a new plastic/FC plaugemarine kit sneaked in the modelling page or was it a FW one? the guy on the right in the 3 marine line up.

flamers seem very pricey if you only get 3 in a kit

Librarian

Amazing!!

And it will bring a mini dex...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Purdy. Makes me want to pull the Allies chart out.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Codpiece View Post
    OMG! new plauge bearers look sweet... dont you just wanna give them a hug and the nurglings too.

was that a new plastic/FC plaugemarine kit sneaked in the modelling page or was it a FW one? the guy on the right in the 3 marine line up.

flamers seem very pricey if you only get 3 in a kit
    If I'm not mistaken, it's a CSM and Plaguebearer kitbash.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Hmm this is more chariot than i expected. Three variants, all mounted on the big egg-base? Didn´t they sell enough plastic-seeker?

Anyway the uptdate seem to be interesting. Guess this is a reason to buy a WD. But it sad that there is no csm ...

okay

Pleaguebearer - they look okay, dito for the screemers. But the flamers look better in metal/finecast-version. Dont like all the tiny flames on it. In genral was the metal demons-line nicer to look at as their plastic variants, especially the tzeentichians - Horros looked very smooth n nice back the metal-days. The plastic version ist a bit rough and too much comic. Same goes for the demonettes, but there i like the new plastik kit. Only the seeker are not quiet right, because the look plump on their steed. I liked the female riding position of the older ones.

Okay back to the news. Blue scirbes are very detailed. I like them much. The rest of the wave is only metal to finecast not soo interesting anyway. Did the fiends go cheaper? Like the ugly akwardness of them. Oh yes the nurgling, hmm they look nice n funny, but the even look like a way to sell few units for more money ... cant help it.

But - wth is Skarbrand? I want Skarbrand!
    Last edited by Archon; 07-24-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

I like the new plaguebears just as much as the old ones. The old ones had a playful look to them, while the new ones have that same playfulness but with nice broad aggressive shoulders. Plus, unlike the Bloodletters/ Daemonettes, they look similar enough to the old ones that you could put them in the same unit and not immediately notice.

I've been waiting to start a Nurgle daemon army since the codex came out... Waiting for cheaper plastic bearers.. But no, they cost almost the same amount as the old ones- WHY!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast