BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

well, my de list hasn't changed much at all.

3x ravagers with dual venoms is still pretty mice, backed with beastmasters, trueborn and hellions.

but since there are people out there who are going full terminator lists, it should do just as well. if not better.

I'm also considering going either tau/corsair eldar, de/corsair eldar or tau/de. those hornets and jump pack troops are just so drool worthy, and the beastmasters/hellions are just swank.

Scout

Only thing that has changed for me is the repentia are taking a back seat for the time being. More flamers and heavy weapons rather than meltaguns. Also retributors are making a comeback in my lists.

Half tempted to drop IG units in there for some psyker action, but that is alot of coin for a little oooh and aaah.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I'd do that. Unfortunately, the local game store has a comp system, and they've decided that expensive units are bad.

So I use the power armor version of this list. 50+ GKs is tough to deal with even if they don't all have Terminator armor.
    They might change their minds when they see my terminators. LONG LIVE THE MECHANICUS!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL TO THE OMNISSIAH!11
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I'd do that. Unfortunately, the local game store has a comp system, and they've decided that expensive units are bad.

So I use the power armor version of this list. 50+ GKs is tough to deal with even if they don't all have Terminator armor.
    You have my sympathy dude. I bloody hate comp for that very reason. Nothing worse than having someone dictating what you must use. In Fantasy, Ogres are my main army, and I run two Hordes. But most tournaments seem to prohibit this. Why? Your guess is as good as mine!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I suddenly have psykers as Dark Eldar, 'course I have :P

Also: Vypers. Squadrons are really cool when you have so many light vehicles. The weapons are gravy.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by gendoikari87 View Post
    All terminator army now. Seriously my 1500 point army is nothing but 31 terminators.
    My list of a simliar concution (more dreads), either owns or... Well goes against my friend who plays Chaos and bassicaly only takes Plasma, Obliterators and Vindicators :L
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Nope.

Blood Angels 1500pts, 2 tactical squads, assault squad, dev squad, death company, attack bikes, librarian.

Chapter-Master

Difficult to say for me. I've been playing a campaign with my Orks, so have been playing a very fluffy list in that. At least It hasn't been tailored to take advantage of any particular rules in 6th. Then again, it is primarilly jetbike mounted (gotta love Deffkoptas) so got a decent boost.

I've only played a couple of games with my Marines and changed my list radically from what I had been doing in 5th. but that was beacuse it was a fairly hard tournament list and I wanted a change of pace when playing at my gaming club. Nothing really to do with 6th. Hopefulyl as I get more games in though, I'll tweak and optimise the list a bit more.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Not dramatically. I'm still using roughly the same list i was in the last few weeks of 5th.

But thats what you get with an Old old codex....not much in terms of change.

I haven't re-done a DE or Tau list yet, but i'd imagine they'll have a lot of similarites with their old lists
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

As I play Chaos Marines, there's not a whole lot of wiggle room. In terms of competitiveness though, I'm learning to play a 'shoot and forget' army. In other words, I focus on shooting power and forget about the rest. No Aspiring Champions, minimal Sorcerer HQ, and as many Oblits and Plasma guns as I can fit in the list. Sometimes I don't even bother with Rhinos either.

I have been playing around with Fortifications and Allies. I'll take IG plasma vets with a Primaris Psyker as my allies and an Aegis Defense Line, but I don't go too crazy with it. The bulk of the force is still Oblits and Plague Marines.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast