BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Toyz N The Hood - Gaming Shirts

Hi,

I've just launched my own range of gaming t-shirts. We spend forever spending time making our soldiers look good so it seems only right we lavish some attention on ourselves. After all geeks are better, dressed.

Please take a look at the website - [url]www.toyznthehood.com[/url] - I hope you like them!

We're based in Nottingham, the centre of the lead belt but we have a flat rate for world wide shipping and free shipping on larger orders.

We're also on Facebook (toyznthehood) and Twitter (@toyznthehood) where I will be running some promotions and competitions and posting lots of pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Steve
    Last edited by Toyz n the Hood; 07-27-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Moved from Introductions to Store section - re-writing it makes more sense.

Chapter-Master

Just as a heads up, I ordered a T-shirt from these guys. So let me give you a mini-review:

1. Good quality all round, not the dodgy printing you can sometimes get with that print your own design website (whose name I forget at the moment).

2. Super fast postage, well packed.

3. Good comms, let me know when it was en route.

4. Kindly offered a discount voucher off next purchase.

All in all, excellent service and value, i will use again when the new designs kick in. Woth a look at their website.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Just as a heads up, I ordered a T-shirt from these guys. So let me give you a mini-review:

1. Good quality all round, not the dodgy printing you can sometimes get with that print your own design website (whose name I forget at the moment).

2. Super fast postage, well packed.

3. Good comms, let me know when it was en route.

4. Kindly offered a discount voucher off next purchase.

All in all, excellent service and value, i will use again when the new designs kick in. Woth a look at their website.
    i just spotted this post - just wanted to say thanks and I'm really glad you like them! We have more designs on the way later in the year
    Shameless Plug - Check out my blog at www.toyznthehood.com