BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Raging Heroes Sorceress on Pegasus

Does want? Does want.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Wow, very nice. Yeah I can see why you (or anyone with a fondness for evil females for that matter) would want that. Very nice indeed and a huge improvement over GW's Morathi (she even has a very similar spear!)
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

They are also making an unmounted version.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

SAAWEEEEEET! OK GW, you need to pull you finger out and make a new DE army book now so I can justify buying all this shiny RH stuff.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

What kind of lunatic rides a winged horse side-saddle?

A magic lunatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    What kind of lunatic rides a winged horse side-saddle?
    looks more like she's falling off the damn thing

Quote Originally Posted by Captainparty View Post
    looks more like she's falling off the damn thing
    though I do quite like the model, that was my first impression also
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

This and the Vestals have me tempted to start a Dark Elves army.

If someone produces half decent spearmen + Cauldron I think I'll be forced to give in to the temptation.