BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default New Berzerkers in White Dwarf!!!

Page 64, got the rumoured two handed chain axes
    Last edited by Belial69; 07-28-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

post a pic!!!!!!! please?

Default Nope

Sorry, those aren't new at all. They're simply Wade Pryce's own, very heavily converted, World Eaters. They crop up in WD and on the GW website from time to time.

Pretty sure they are conversions... However I would use the two handed weapons, more as a possible varification to the Chainfist (in the form of a massive axe) rumours .
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

They're Wade's conversions, yeah, pretty sure.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chapter-Master

They are conversions. Despite quite a few posts about pictures in WD and various books 'accidentally' revealing new models, I am not aware of single instance of GW ever allowing this to happen. Everyone involved would know that they were unreleased models and someone would pick up on this. If you see a model you don't recognise it will either be a conversion or possibly a FW variant.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    They are conversions. Despite quite a few posts about pictures in WD and various books 'accidentally' revealing new models, I am not aware of single instance of GW ever allowing this to happen. Everyone involved would know that they were unreleased models and someone would pick up on this. If you see a model you don't recognise it will either be a conversion or possibly a FW variant.
    5th ed rule book featured the plastic deamon prince nearly 2 years early, and the bastion a year early.

Admittadly at that point they "may" have just been conversions that got made for real, but more likely they were early versions
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

Sorry guys cannot upload as on phone at work.

[url]http://www.facebook.com/will.drew.735?ref=tn_tnmn#!/media/set/?set=a.10150487679681475.363224.666196474&type=1[/url]

That will take you to the album I can upload to tho First pic. There are some other minis in that album aswell.

Even if they aren't new models they're pretty sweet and worth a peruse at any rate, lol.

Veteran-Sergeant

The space marine statue has been knocking round in backgrounds of pics for years before it was released aswell.

Plastic Dread was hiding in plain sight for months as well.

But it hasn't happened recently.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast