BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    *sigh*

Why are the Eldar players always pessimistic? It's because you're all dying isn't it?
    We've been trained to be like this. Battered Child syndrome.

However, I'm more interested in how GW operates when it comes to new editions releases. If the rumors of new models sitting in a warehouse are true, along with the statement that "no ink had been lain" on a new Eldar dex, then this means that the studio basically comes up with the models, and the game designers have to come up with rules to fit it in the book.

This really does smack of "opposite" of the way its should work from a game balance perspective. However, since GW has said that they're a "model" company not a "game" company (which is pretty rich, considering its name) then this would make more sense.

I mean, it would explain the Dreadknight :P

Unless they've done it all digitally and they're being cryptic so-and-so's.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Models can be done well in advance, GK kits were spotted in the warehouse 6 months out at least. Nothing in this contradicts what we have already heard.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    I'm neither Pessemistic nor Optimistic

Optimist - Half Full
    Pessamist - Half Empty

I'm an Engineer - The glass is twice as large as it needs to be
    Opportunist - Drink the contents while everyone else is arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    Opportunist - Drink the contents while everyone else is arguing about it.
    ^ I'm with this guy.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Alpha Legion Operative

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    If the rumors of new models sitting in a warehouse are true, along with the statement that "no ink had been lain" on a new Eldar dex, then this means that the studio basically comes up with the models, and the game designers have to come up with rules to fit it in the book.
    Not necessarily.

If there was, say, a significant update in a White Dwarf with some of these models, that's no ink down on an Eldar Codex, but still an Eldar update...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345