BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU0CWXkMpFo&feature=youtu.be"]Warning: Very poor audio[/URL]

Bah, just what the hobby needs, more bloody Marine rules and models.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Well it's nice for those who want it but overall I'll wait for the Necron stuff. Krieg and Minotaurs versus the Necrons sounds pretty awesome.

First-Captain

I want it

I've been wanting GW to do Horus Heresy stuff since I first read about the new fangled idea of Primarchs nearley 20 years ago. This is gonna hurt my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I, for one, am excited for this release. Roll on Thousand Sons bits.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Custodes, and rules for them <3 <3 <3

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm with you on this one (and I play marines). Much as I'd like Corax to take to the field alongside the RG, it's going to be all the boring Primarchs that get done first. They also need to make sure that these rules are not compatible with 40k as Primarchs in normal games are going to be all sorts of broken. And unless they have recruited more staff, this is going to slow down the release of the IA books.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Any word on Bran Redmaw????
    The Redmaw model is still being worked on. Alan indicated the model that they showed in last years Gamesday seminar was rejected. He advised the model will be released at some point but couldn't say when

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    Custodes, and rules for them <3 <3 <3
    Oh my Dark Gods YES! This would definitely be the highlight of the series for me. I hope they don't make them too uber-super-awesome so it isn't too broken in a regular game of 40k. If my friends approve of me using them I'd make a whole army of Custodes.

Veteran-Sergeant

Any other news from the FW seminar other than Horus Heresy?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast