BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coming from Forgeworld: The Heresy

Just got this in my mailbox a few minutes ago:

[URL="http://youtu.be/fxvPhsfqkfc"]http://youtu.be/fxvPhsfqkfc[/URL]
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chapter-Master

Raging. Nerd. Boner.

That is all.

www.queencityguard.com

Chaplain

So they rereleasing the novels?

I´n order to play HH, i´ve to prox with my csm

Hope this will be a cool IA book.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

The book won't be Imperial Armour, something different.

Brother-Sergeant

I thought it would be the Minotaur vs Necron book coming out next but this will certainly do. I wonder why they released the trailer over the weekend?

-
    "Book 1"
    Which kinda implies there's gonna be more than of these books. Understandable really considering how many battles they've included in the Black Library series.
    -
    "Autumn 2012"
    - Maybe Autumn it's just the date official announcement or the actual release but this will mean a short wait. It looks like Games Day in September sounds will be a treat, maybe even advanced copies.

A big question that will be on everyone's mind is will they be making models and rules for the Primarchs???????

First-Captain

Let the record show that I am officially excited.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Raging. Nerd. Boner.

That is all.
    This.

finally an actual campaign series other than epic now we know why the earlier MKs were being tested by FW eh?

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Raging. Nerd. Boner.

That is all.
    Same here . . .
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Fly Lord

via Faeit 212

...it would be several books not one (one said 6+ another said, "yeah, 8"), the first of which begins after "A Galaxy in Flames" in terms of Time-Line, so there will not be rules for the Legions before the heresy (i.e. Loyalist Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus, Death Guard, Emperor's Children).

Each book will focus on a specific thread of the campaign toward terra, culminating in a final book which will be the battle for terra itself.

Books will contain expanded fluff for the 2-3 Legions contained within and campaign rules for playing out a particular series of battles with "benchmark" missions that are historic. Think the Badab war campaign.

It is being worked on congruently with Imperial Armour and will not delay or impact the IA series.

There will be new rules for the Legion standard, and will not use "Legion Tactics" (ala Chapter Tactics) variation based on special character, but will instead be edited in some way based on simply nominating the Legion you're using.

The current forecast for models will be upgrade packages -- specifically shoulder pads for the various legions and special characters. These special characters will all be unique and new, and not those from the Black Library series.

Primarchs will be featured and will have models, but are apocalypse only.

The first book is expected for October and will feature Luna Wolves and Dark Angels in terms of fluff and models, but no word on what campaign it will involve.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

I want to believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast