BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    I don't think many people would let me play with my 2nd ed/3rd ed ones.
    Why not? I use a trio of 3rd ed ones, there's nothing wrong with them.

Battle-Brother

My Biovores came with 40mm bases. Are the finecast models actually sold with 60mm bases now, or is that a typo on GWs website? If they're actually on 60mm bases now, I have some re-basing to do, as I like to stay current, base size-wise at least.

I generally include Biovores in about half of the games I play and have rarely been disappointed with them; having at least a full brood of them on hand for different lists is always a nice option have at your disposal.
    The only rules I need to complete my full 40k 5th edition collection: WD365(US) (Eldar/IG datasheets); WD368(US) (CD datasheets); WD373(US) (BA datasheets)

Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Barrage sniping is a nice boost as well. Drop all three templates on the squad leader's head, and you'll likely cause enough wounds to force at least one failed save, which very well can go on the character, or on a special weapon.
    What's the rule on this "barrage sniping"? I've unsuccessfully tried to locate a rule on this. If it's what it sounds like I agree, it Would be very awesome.

Although pyrovores are cr*p, apparently they are getting an FAQs meaning they become an anti air unit!

while we wait for Pirovore upgrade faq;
    biovores are actually better in broods of one now, since "multiple barrage" p34 does not let you to place all 3 blasts on Sarge's head.
    Barrage sniping is explained on the same page, it basically says wounds are allocated starting from the center of barrage blast.

Veteran-Sergeant

edit - sorry for threadromancy - over tired and posted in wrong topic

Someone please delete?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12