- Melta Bombs x4

Fenrisian Wolves - 88pts x 4 = 352pts
    - x10
    - Cyberwolf

Long Fangs Pack - 140pts x2 = 240pts
    - x6
    - Missile Launcher x5

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Hmm, Melta Bombs x4 - what's that doing there? That should read Melta Bombs x3, which frees up 5pts x3 - so i have 15pts extra to spend.

Suggestions?

Honestly I don't think you'll stand much of a chance unless you play Big Guns Never Tire (Heavy Support count as scoring) or The Scourging (Fast Attack count as scoring) game types and then I think your gonna run into problems.

You can't hold objectives with Fenrisian Wolves. Also they are about as tough as tissue paper. I've used them before and I don't even know if their worth it as a tarpit unit. Even if you play Purge the Alien game type your Fenrisian Wolves are basically 4 free Victory Points who won't earn those points back.

Just my opinion of course.

The list is more of an idea and purely for going stragiht to the enemy and wiping them out (or at least trying to). The Long Fangs are there for anti-armour and possible AA as well. With I5 on the Wolves thanks to Canis then only Eldar and Dark Eldar armies will go first.

This looks a heck of a lot like my 5th edition list. It is not performing well in 6th, which is fine, it is a new edition. If you really want to make a crazy charging wolf list like me, this is it, but just remember it will be hard to win with it.

There's still a home for the wolf list, but it's going to have to look a lot different for 6th. I would really look at dropping some things and adding troops with a terminator pack leader as a character, and maybe some allies. I'm trying to develop a space wolf/eldar list at 2000 points!

More psychic protection is needed for 6th too.

I don't understand the love for T-wolves. They got better in the new edition since their charge range has improved and they now have HoW hits before combat but they're sub-par as hammer units.

They fight just fine but they're killed VERY easily. In terms of shooting they're just a T5 marine which isn't as hot as it sounds (16% fewer wounds against most weapons). And with a MAXIMUM of 10w in a squad at 250pts without any upgrades they're just not worth the time in my opinion.

inb4 flaming; not hating on wolf lords or taking thunderwolves in general, I'm just saying they're not good enough hammers to build an army around.
    See my blog @ http://perilsoftheblog.blogspot.com/

Well as i said, just an idea. Im taking a month off the hobby (not my choice) and so im spending the time thinking of what i can do when i restart next Friday.

I agree that thunder wolves look very attractive in the new addition. I'm getting mine painted up now.