BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Epic needs

Scout

Default Epic needs

I'm looking to expand my epic forces, but I don't want to screw up my new stuff and how it looks with my older stuff. I've got everything right now on 20mm square bases, and am looking for some more of those. Any ideas where I can find some? Evilbay hasn't been very kind today.

Librarian

I have just done a quick Google for them. I came up with the following link. I have not bought anything from this company, so can not recommend them. Link is below:

[url]http://www.craftworldgames.co.uk/p/product/0807089659-Square+Base+Epic+Space+Marine++EPIC+40k/[/url]

They buy and sell second hand wargaming models. I had a quick look, and there was one group of 52 square epic bases for 30 English pence each. I did not go through all the pages of Epic stuff, as they had over 38 pages with 10 listing per page. You should be able to a lot of second hand Epic Space Marine stuff from there. They had Capitol Imperialis, Guard Companies, Devastator Platoons, Phantom Titans, etc.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito