Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
The fact that they're having problems on some devices in no-others' fault but their own. Its not androids fault. Its the developer's.
Right it is the developers fault. But isnt it androids fault that there isn't better consistency across platforms?

And that BGR story is completely laughable.
why? Because you don't agree with it?

App sales is another stupid metric. Fact of the matter is that there are more potential customers holding android devices (when tallking smartphones, tablets are another sad, sad story) than iOS devices.
Would it be a stupid metric if it didn't overwhelmingly show that iOS users are more likely to purchase apps?? That's sort of an important piece of information for anyone that's going to market an application isn't it?

Ultimately, thats why Android's marketshare has surpassed iOS's globally. Its because it represents choice.
This make me laugh. It looks like its ripped straight from an Obama campaign ad.

I had choice when I chose the overall device to select. I CHOSE an iOS because it fits me much better and I appreciate the relative longevity purchasing an iOS device affords. I appreciate that it works seamlessly with the easiest to use music program, iTunes, and I appreciate that they now offer a cloud service that will auto synch my content.

So now, I'm going to chose to read some of my GW digital content on my iPad.