BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Here Be Dragons - Alternate Dragon Sculpts

Welcome to the first non-company specific alternative miniatures topic. There may be more, if I remember to do them. Fantasy pirates an fantasy football are too likely possibilities. But todays subject is:

Dragons. Everyone loves dragons. Now obviously Games Workshop and Warhammer Forge make some great dragon models, but there are many, many more dragon sculpts out their ranging from baby and petite dragons to really immense sculpts. I hope to list as many different companies dragon sculpts here as I can.

For the purposes of this thread I'm going with a traditional interpretation of dragon, big, winged lizards. No wyverns wingless dragons or whatever.

More dragons will be added s I find them, and feel free to post any I've missed whether from new companies or those I've already included.

[URL="http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/"]Dark Sword Miniatures [/URL]has a great many dragons for sale, price range 19.99-99.99USD.

Visions in Fantasy

Black Dragon (smallish, check website for scale pictures)

Red Dragon

White Dragon
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Visions in Fantasy from Dark Sword contnued.

Green Dragon

Blue Dragon

Dragon of the Blood Moon (my personal favourite Dark Sword dragon)

Bigger Red Dragon
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Dark Sword Miniatures.

Elmore Masterworks range. Dimensions on website.

Green Dragon

Red Dragon

Golden Dragon of Chaos

Blue Dragon

Dark Sword Elmore Range continued.

Bronze Dragon

Parkinson and Easley ranges.

Parkinson Dragon

Easley Dragon

That it's it for Dark Sword, check out the website for more pictures and in some cases dimensions,

[URL="http://www.fenryll.com"]Fenryll Miniatures[/URL] havd quite a few dragons, tending to the small size. Dimensions on website, you can search for 'dragon' to find them all easily. You can zoom in on the pictures on the website, too. Price range is 9-127EU. I was going to post all of them but there are just too many.

Cave Dragon

Aggressive Dragon

Zombie Dragon

Ozgurd's watch dragon (127EU, 20cm tall)

Dovahkiin!

Nice Dragons.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fenryll Dragons continued

Mummy Dragon

Skeleton Dragon

Mountain Dragon

Flying Dragon

[URL="http://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index"]Heresy Miniatures[/URL] has just one dragon. The Dragon. Two hundred British Pounds, seven month or more waiting list. Worth it? Well I'm on the list, so what does that tell you.

Last edited by eldargal; 08-08-2012 at 01:34 AM.

MOTHER OF THE GODS.

"Hello Beastie"
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

[URL="http://www.reapermini.com"]Ah, Reaper[/URL]. More dragons than you can poke a baby dragon onna stick at. Search their online store for 'dragon' or the numbers below.

65144 Silver Dragon

65141 Blood Dragon

65138 Young Swamp Dragon

60056 Jabberwock
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-08-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast